We specialise in research and evaluation methodologies that involve stakeholders, customers and service users. Our facilitation and consultation expertise enable us to work with our clients to design and deliver research projects that achieve robust results and respect and engage the participants.
We can help you to:
- Reach your target groups cost-effectively and efficiently
- Design question frameworks and focus group scripts that address the key issues and are relevant and engaging for participants
- Deliver the project in a ways that treat you and the participants professionally and courteously, making it a pleasure to be involved
- Produce a research report that meets your needs – whether for public consumption, for a professional audience or for research use
Research that makes a difference
Our recent research projects include:
- A year-long research and evaluation project looking at how to integrate health and social care across six local authorities
- A national consultation for government about technical and regulatory changes to a licensing system, involving both sector and local discussions over more than a year
- Work with a leading university on its forward strategy for the next five years.
Other projects include research involving employers, especially small firms affected by public policy changes.
Our research team is headed by Carol Sherriff and includes researchers with backgrounds in social research and market research. All our facilitators, moderators and interviewers are trained by us and abide by the ethical code of the International Association of Facilitators and the principles of the International Association for Public Participation.
We understand the importance of meeting deadlines and financial targets. We design efficient projects which are excellent value for money and then monitor our projects closely to ensure they remain on target.