We Provide In House Courses Customised for your Needs
We offer high-quality, cost-effective training that equips you and your organisation with the necessary knowledge and skills to put your learning into immediate practice.
To make sure that you have access to best practice tools and techniques that are useful in the workplace, all our learning facilitators are practising professionals in their field. The programme will be practical, highly interactive and a positive experience that reflects well on your organisation.
We can offer you face-to-face, online or blended learning experiences. We have a specialist skill in making online experiences participative and enjoyable.
We offer a range of different courses to help you work more effectively together, communicate with power and impact and build lasting working relationships. These include:
- Facilitation skills training, including face to face and online facilitation, workshop facilitation, event design and facilitation for conferences and projects
- Communication skills including one-to-one and group, formal and informal
- Social Media skills to improve your strategy and delivery of communications using social media
- Writing skills (including specialised skills such as correspondence handling, minute taking and writing for publication)
- Presentation skills, both face-to-face, online and video
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution
- Coaching skills for one-to-one and group coaches
- Stakeholder, customer and supplier management
- Knowledge management, and knowledge transfer and exchange
- Creativity and innovation, including the use of metaphors and archetypes
- Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Business planning
- Managing workplace behaviours
- Communicating Science to the public
The learning experience begins as soon as you sign up on the course or programme and continues through to using the new skills in the workplace. We therefore provide support before, during and after the programme and access to additional materials, where required.
To commission a course or find out more please contact Carol Sherriff. If you are a UK public sector organisation you can access our training and coaching programmes using Government Procurement Service framework agreement – Learning & Development and eLearning Solutions.